cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Layout View

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to create an "Interface layout view". So that every other view can implemt it and every view looks same? How can I handle this? Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this article - [How to Navigate inside WD Comp Interface views|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a137c339-0b01-0010-a688-a87b88706845]

Regards

Srikanth KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers....

1. floorplan manager

A Webdynpro Application based on a floorplan manager goes in the right way...

But it s look like a lot work for only a uniform roadmap and navigation, or?

I want to pretend the Layout for all view (Header (Roadmap), Body (Layout Container, Design), Footer (Navigation)).

I am not shure If my application fulfilled all the conditions for a self service aplication.

There are more advantages to use a floorplan manager?

2. Interface View

Ok, Is the only usecase for a Interface view Inbound and Outbound Plugs definition?

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Floor Plan Manager(FPM) internally uses the concept of Interface views. FPM has lot of advantages compared to ordinary programming.

Road map itself is an interface view, you can enable or disable the roadmap based on your requirement.

Inetrface view concepts in FPM are called as Perspectives. No need to create interface views explicitly, create a perspective and include the view in that perspective. Each perspective acts as a interface view at runtime.

As I can see from your requirement you need 1)Header(roadmap) 2)Body(contnet/layout) 3)Footer(navigation)

You need to create 2 VAC's (Visual Application Component) and include all the VAC's in one perspective.

1)Header(roadmap) - Default(explicit coding is required to enable roadmap)

2)Bidy(content) - VAC1

3)Navigation - VAC2

Navigation in FPM is done using events, you can create a navigation path in FPM and specify the events to be triggered in each view.

Regards

Srikanth KV

Edited by: Srikanth KV on Mar 31, 2008 12:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which advantages has floorplan Manager compared to ordinary programming?

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FPM is mostly a design oriented way of programming. It provides a high level overview of navigation of components.

Imagine that you have a received a new Wedbynpro DC from SAP without FPM framework consisting of 10 components. It will be difficult for the new person to say which component will be triggered first, and what will be the next component etc...identifying the navigation within components will be difficult. But with FPM you can segrate the components like MVC and place all the navigations in a single place.

For more information on FPM refer this link - [FPM|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/4b/fbb33af3014fdcbde5df8c408cd8b1/frameset.htm]

Regards

Srikanth KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make use of floorplan manager if your requirements meets that

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b4/139525380149a49c8402e22700e4ba/frameset.htm

Regards

Ayyapparaj