cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Subscription

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to activate subscription for Report scheduler task?

I have a Approval Maintenance Report, which is automatically getting generated once in an hour. I need to send notification mail for the newly generated reports. how is this possible? do i need to have any configuration for this?

Help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalaivani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz go through the link.I think it might be helpful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/6e/798e04b33b11d5993800508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

Rewards points if solution was helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I have gone through the link, i'll explain my problem in details, kindly help me to solve this,

I have a Approval Maintenance Report, which is automatically getting generated once in an hour. I have put this report in the Report Scheduler Task to achieve the same.

I need to send notification mail for the newly generated reports.

I have done the subscription for the scheduled Report, and also for the Approval Maintenance folder in the reporting->reports->Content Management -> Tools-> Apporval Maintenance where the generated reports are getting stored. But i didnt get the notification mail.

Do i need to put the subscription also in the Scheduler Task, if so how is this possible?

Kinldy Help me in this regard. I reward useful reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalaivani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalaivani,

I have one query? r u trying to check the mails using OWA.

If so have you checked whether all settings are done for OWA.

I can help u to do settings for OWA.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Yes i am checking through OWA, there i hope my setting are fine. Because I am receiving mails to the Microsoft Outlook when any changes done to the subscription i have created for the Scheduled Reports and the Approval Maintenance Folder.

My problem is i am not receiving mails when the new reports are getting generated through the Report Scheduler Task.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalaivani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalaivani,

For sending mails when any changes done to any folder or document thease are the basic steps that you have to take.

1) locate that folder in KM Content(If your expected folder is not in KM Content reply to me).

2) In the context menu of that folder select Details.

3) Then in new window select settings - -> Subscription

4) Make thease Settings.

Name:: xxxxx

Notification on :: Any Change

Recepients:: Email Address of recepients.

Frequency :: On Every event.

Expires :; Never.

Scope:: All item in this folder and Subfolder up to

complete depth.

comments :: If Any.

5) Click on Save subscription..

Your task is done.

Please reward points if helpfull

Regards.

Vinit Soni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I have done these steps to the folder where the generated reports are getting stored.

reporting -> reports -> Content Management -> Tools -> Approval Maintenance

But even though, when the new reports are getting generated there was no mails are sent. Why this is happening ?

Thanks and Regards,

Kalaivani