cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure of Adobe Interactive Forms for SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

How can I configure of Adobe Interactive Forms for SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 SR3 ?

I can not find the pdf,who can help me?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find answer, why you were getting the error message, I am getting the same message.

It would be helpful, if you could put the steps down.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas.

Did you create a attribute with binary in context , the Interactive Form's pdfSource also should bound it.

eg.

context: (attribute)pdfObject----

binary

layout;pdfSource----

pdfObject.

I hope it can help you.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

Thank you for your help.

I have already carried out according to your configuration method,

When I issued an application, the following questions arise:

**************************************************************************************************************************

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Principal: Administrator (authentication method: password), policyContextID: com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices*AdobeDocumentServicesAssembly.jar, permission.name: AdobeDocumentServicesEJB, permission.actions: rpData,Remote,com.adobe.RpString[],com.adobe.RpStream[]

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.FaultUtil.buildFaultException(FaultUtil.java:170)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.processFault(SOAPTransportBinding.java:1445)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call_SOAP(SOAPTransportBinding.java:976)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.callWOLogging(SOAPTransportBinding.java:699)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call(SOAPTransportBinding.java:672)

... 70 more

com.sap.tc.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Interactive Form Operation Failed

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:633)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:940)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.phases.RespondPhase.execute(RespondPhase.java:60)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jiandong,

I have got the same exception, but in my case another user :

javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Principal: Guest

in your case it was Administrator.

p.s. I have configured ADSUser according to the instruction, and assigned it to Administrator group. I guess additional step should be done to specify user that process request. May be in NWDS?

Thank you in advance!

Kirill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kirill,

You can navigation http://<server>:<port>/nwa, Configuration Management u2014u2014>Scenariosu2014u2014>Configuration Wizardu2014u2014>Initial setup of functional unit ADS u2014u2014>Start

You can configuration ADS automatically, I think this way better

Hope it can help for you

Jiandong