cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing for shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anyone tell me how will add the calculated shipmet cost in to my billing,so that i adds to hte net value in the billing.

please do guide me if any configuration is required.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Fallow this you can able to billing the shipment cost to the customer.

you specify the price source "shipment costs" at the item level for copying control for billing documents. For this purpose,

Choose the following path in the Implementation Guide: Logistics Execution--> Billing --> Billing documents > Maintain copying control for billing documents> Copying Control: Delivery document to billing document, and specify the price source F for shipment costs for the respective billing and delivery types for the respective item.

Now you create invoice the shipment cost will come in to the invoice.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali,

but when i do that i get two condition types of same name

for eg.

FB00 is the cond type in shipmeny pricing procedure,i have created the same cond type in my billing pricing procedure ,now it picks up the condition type and value but it appears two times and the same amount is added twice to my net value.

please do suggest me what i should do,will there be any configuration problem

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create anothe conditon type ZB00 for sales order . Manke it is as stasstical and it shd be act is reference conditon type for FB00.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Pramod

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

In Customizing, the following settings are required

-->In the shipment cost calculation pricing procedure , you mark the condition types as statistical values in order not to influence the shipment cost calculation.

In the pricing procedure for billing price determination, these condition types must be marked manually.

For the billing price procedure, the indicator Specific procedure must be selected so that the condition class and the statistical indicator are re-determined and are not copied from the shipment cost pricing procedure.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

actually i have maintained all these settings as per said now when i do VI01 shipment cost i get two times the same item categories 0001 (transportation cost) i believe it is based on TARRIF zones can u pls give tell how to maintain that.

so that when i do vi01 i get only one item category0001 comes

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I did the settings in copy control for delivery to billing :

Pricing Source : F

after this

When I creating billing document (delivery related) using VF01 - I am getting the error:

0000500095 000010 Shipment 0000100020: Shipment Cost Determination is incomplete

Diagnosis: Copying Control for billing requires that shipment costs are copied from the shipments belonging to this delivery shipment costs have not yet been fully calculated for a shipment belonging to this delivery.

System Response: Billing is not completed

Procedure: Check the shipments belonging to the delivery

• calculatye the shipments for all shipments

• set the shipments as not relevant for shipment cost calculation, if necessary.

Can u please suggest how to solve this issue.

I checked the Shipment Document STATUS:

it says

Freight Cost Shipment Header Status:

• Shipment costs Cal.: Completely Processed.

• Shipments costs set: Completely processed

Complete Freight Cost doc. Status:

• OvSts freight cost doc.status: partially processed

• Tot Shp.Cost settlement status : Completely processed.

even i checked the vendor (forwarding agent) a/c. :the amount got posted to his account.

please advice me.

thanks in advance.

babu rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the problem might be the frieght cost for all the legs might have not fully calculated.

first of all r u doing a transportation chain or single simpment document.if it is transportation chain then check whether all the legs i.e. Preliminary leg, Main Leg and the Subsequent legs are calculated.

pls check and reply