cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field in Edit mode in Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Classic scenario. I have to add one custom field in Sourcing. So, I have added the field in Shopping cart. Now the custom field is displaying in surcing cockpit. But we have few PRs which has created through RFC users from ECC. When I am creating sourcing, the PRs which are created in ECC are in Display mode only. But I need my custom field in edit mode to add values in that field. So, Is there any BAdI is there to change the mode of sourcing from Display mode to Edit? It's urgent. If anybody came accross such issue, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Nowsath

Edited by: Nowsath RM on Mar 31, 2008 2:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to implimnt BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI badi .

For detail information of this BADI check the documentation .

Regards

Kalandi

PS : Helpful Answers should be Rewared with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried.. But I have the control for the data which I have created in SRM not thro' RFC... Do you have any other BAdI to resolve it?

Thanks and Regards,

Nowsath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a custom field you can control the custom fields using BBP_CUF_BADI_2 business addins.

You can adjust the screen mode "Display/Edit".

Cheers, Renga

***Award points for usefull answers***

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But in BBP_CUF_BADI_2, IV_mode field is there in methods MODIFY_INPUT, MODIFY_OUTPUT and MODIFY_MODE_QUOT. Out of which in methods MODIFY_INPUT and MODIFY_OUTPUT, the iv_mode field is import parameter not export parameter. So, you cant change the mode over there. Also in method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT, the iv_mode is as changing parameter. But this method will not trigger when ur creating sourcing. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Answers (0)