cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem facing while importing support package

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi !

There 's problem while importing support packages(ST-PI) in ECC 5.0.

while importing the package in import queue, it gives error message as below:

Phase check requirements : Explaination of errors

Open data extraction structures

the system has found a number of open data structure requests. These should be processed before starting the object import process.

Can anybody suggest what this error about & provide solution.

Thanks..

Anju SAP basis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey anju,

pls see the below urls also....theymay help you

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/documentation/CDHA_Quick_Guide_EN_US.doc

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/Documentation/BL_QuickGuide_EN_US.doc -

regards

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anju,

If you're currently trying to apply support packs in a DEV or QA system, you can just delete the queues in tcodes SMQ1, RSA7 and LBWG as the delta queues are not important there.

However, in a production system these queues must be processed to transfer all data to the BW system. If you skip this step, you might lose data and the source system in tcode RSA7 in the BW system will be deactivated and must be reactivated manual.ok.

Actually there is no need to clean the queues. Check every pre-reqirement. Then it will done.

or else first clear the Data Request queues f, check if no other job is running.Also, if there are any open change request in system, i doubt this for production system, close them.

Once every thing is clear, Run the import again.

thanks

karthik.

reward me points if it helps you. if not reply me for furthur help.

Simply skipping the error and importing an add-on will do more harm then of good. AND

you can not easily go back except from backup which again means loos of man hours and data