cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM users

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM, i have created a user xyz, and assigned a role(BBP_MON_SC) now i need to integrate this user in organational structure,so that the user can execute the tcode BBP_MON_SC.

can any one provide me the step by step procedure to integrated the users in SRM.

Thanks in advance.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pavan,

actually there is no EBP user until it is asigned to ORG'plan.

so users are assigned to orgstructure,user plays an imp role in org plan why because the attributes are stored in user.that means every attribute must have some value integrated wth users.

1. create user in SU01.

2. Assign this user to Org.plan through USERS_GEN.

3.Repair the USER's in Org.plan using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

later i will give u the few steps, times up.hope these will help you

regards

rakhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SRM version are you using?

As per SRM 5.0,goto trascn USERS_GEN.Click on "COPY USER AND EMPLOYEE DATA FROM TEMPLATE".Then choose the radio button "CREATE USERS FROM EXISTING SU01 USERS" and click EXECUTE.The select the ORG ID (from your ORG structure in trasnc PPOMA_BBP) under which you want to assign ths user XYZ and say continue.Then select AREA OF USERS and enter the USER id of the user and say enter.Then user will be automatically assigned to the Organisation.You cna check this in trascn PPOMA_BBP where the user XYZ will appear under the Org id in the Org structure.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha.

Thanks Disha.

In our company we are not using USERS_GEN.

Then, how users are integrated .(users are created using SU01 only).

2. In our company CUA is connected to SRM,then how users are integrated ...

Procedure neeeded pls.

Points will be awarded...

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Users created in CUA are transferred to the table in transaction SU01D from where you will have to integrate them into the Org. structure using USERS_GEN transaction. Using this transaction, you can select the users from SU01 and then integrate them to the particular Or. Unit in the structure.

Regards

Vinay Sridhar