cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Window1 in this View1 inturn this view has three input fields say inputfield1,2,3 say user don't know what to enter when ever he wants to enter values in to this Input fields a popup should open which is in onther Window2 in this PopupView inthis a table with three columns each colum refers to each input field if i selsct the first colum that value shold insert in to input filed1 similarly for the rest two,

how can i do this, is there ant tutorial,code

Regards,

Murali.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this link. The popup example is the one that you should be referring to.

Here is the link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/42af9f90-0201...

that should help you solve your problem.

regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

I implemented a similar case, with the difference of 1 inputfield and 2 disable inputfields. I followed the following popup tutorial:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/di... boxes in web dynpro applications.pdf

It contains other window tutorial as well but concentrate only on the popup.

If you any further question, let me know.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

1)Create a new window of id Window2.Within it create a view and display the table.on click on the submit button write the code for getting the lead selection of the node.and getting the values from the selected element.

2)Create a context attribute of type IWDWindow say win_att.(you get it from java native types)

IWDWindowInfo wininfo = wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("window2");

IWDWindow myextwindow = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createWindow(wininfo,true);

myextwindow.setWindowPosition(150,80);

myextwindow.setWindowSize(600,100);

( (Window) myextwindow ).setTitle(<title of window>);

myextwindow.open();

wdContext.currentContextElement().setwin_att(myextwindow);

3)create a method in controller say method_win_controller.Add the required parameters

4)create an event in controller sat Event1.Add the required parameters

5)in the eventhandler in the second view write the code for calling method in controllerand add the required parameters

wdThis.wdGet<controller name>().method_win_controller();

6)in method "method_win_controller" in controller write

wdThis.wdFireEventEvent1();

7)create a event handler in the first view .in event source select the controller name.in the event select the event name Event1.Also add the required parameters

8)in the eventhandler write the code for closing the window.

If you are passing parameters you can get those values to the context attributes.

IWDWindow window = wdContext.currentContextElement().getWin_att();

window.destroy();

window.close();

Hope this helps you

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Check this thread for creating popups in webdynpro,

Bala