cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating deliveries on Material avalablity date

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP GURUS ...i need your help

Scenario: on each day, delivery due list has to processed and among the due list, one delivery should be created for one ship to. (though many orders exist, but one delivery should be created if the ship to is same.)

to better expalin..

eg. on 1/01/2008 we have an order for material X, system gave material availability as 1/15/2008. sold is A , ship to B

same sold to, next day i.e. 1/02/2008, placed an order for Material X and again the material availablity is 1/15/2008.

sold is A , ship to B

so if i process the delivery due list on 1/14 these orders will not be picked up.

next day 1/15 if i process delivery due list then these order will picked up. and if i excuete these orders will be consolidated to one delevery (becoz ship to is same B)

if i want to automate this process...what i have to do?

becoz my client want to run a transaction and with that he wants to find all the duelist and if he press execute, he want deliveies to be created automatically as per ship to (say if ship to is same for all orders then only one del should be created. if it is diffrent, diff del should be created. SHIP TO IS THE KEY)

please tell me how can do this

Edited by: archana dagupati on Mar 29, 2008 9:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

There are standard transactions to create delivery documents collectively.

Trnasactions are

VL10A-->Sales arders fast display

VL10C-->Sales order items.

VL10E-->Sales order schedule lines.

For your requirement you can choose VL10E (Which is based on the Schedule lines) you take help from ABAPer to Copy this standard one and make the changes according to your requirement that is if the ship-to party is one for the diiferent orders the system should create one delivery.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is clear, but still cannot understand as to what exactly do you want, as delivery combination is always done on the basis of ship to field.

plz clarify.

regards,

Siddharth.