cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue is not coming in reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am havin a problem that the project has been made and when i am attaching the WBS element with the sales order the planned revenue is not coming in the reports only the cost of the project is comin....as we all know that EK01 is cost of project and PR00 is revenue so the cost appearing on the report but planned revenue is not appering....so please can anyone tell me that whts the reason that why it is not appearing? or i am doin some thing wrong? please help me on this situation.....

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your sales order item categoruy is milestone based then you will see a billing plan tab on the sales order

enter the plan values there and these will now be visible in plna revenue reports

also note that my comment is in addition to the above comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether Sales order is released or not. Credit check may need approval. In that case also planned revenue will not appear in report...

regards

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the reason could be the planning profile attached to project. In the planning profile...Tab- Automatic Revenue planning.. Sales order should be ticked. If it is not then the sales order revenue will not update the planning.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the WBS Element to the sales order line item.

And check your planning profile whether the revenue is planned

through sales order or Quotation.

With best regards,

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sale Order price will become planned revenue on assignment of WBSE considered for billing to account assignment of sale order line item.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan