cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to make a proforma invoice ( F5 ) from sales order. Now, I want to make a proforma invoice for partial qty vis-a-vis the sales order qty depending upon the readiness of the material from production in order to get advance payment and process for delivery.

By default when i try to make the proforma invoice it takes the full sales order qty.

pls. suggest .

Regards

Sriram.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto item category change the billing relevance K i.e. partial qty allowed.

now goto VF01 enter the order number then click on SELECTION LIST now u can change the billing qty.

save the document.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks it works.

Can u also tell if i make a proforma for partial qty and next time i want the proforma to be made only for the balance qty , irrespective of whether the previous qty against which the proforma was made has been despatched on or not.

I try to make a proforma for the qty more than the balance qty , it should give an error.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the requirement in the copy control for billing document to sales order. Probably you could split the quantity.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

I checked my copy control for Billing Document ( Sales Document to Billing Document ) but I am not able to find a routine which allows me to split the quantity at the proforma invoice stage.

can u be more elaborative / specific on the same in order to help me get the problem solved.

Regards

Sriram.S.