Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add LOCATION field to PO details table in SRMSUS

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In BSP application SRMSUS , The PO Details for a supplier are displayed in a table in the view ORDER/LIST.INC , the table contains fields like

Document No.

Document Descreption

Documnet Date

Status

etc etc ...

Now we need to add a new field in this table , i have done it by making a new entry in the table BBPC_SUS_TABDEF (This table contains entries for the fields to be displayed for a particular view in some particular condition.)

But i am not able to find the table/view from which data for the fields that are already there is coming from and how to display the data from that database table/view into the new field?

Please Help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The details of Location would be part of the Partner Function. In SUS the partner function Location is not allowed for PO.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel ,

In the BSP application SRMSUS the view BBP_PDVIEW_LIST.

In this view we have a field INCOTERM_LOC .Isnt it the location field.

I need to know that how to display the data from this field into the new filed that i have added in the PO details display table.

Hope i m clear to you.

OR

Could you please throw more light on why Vendor LOCATION is not allowed to display in PO details.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

1. >>>In this view we have a field INCOTERM_LOC .Isnt it the location field.

BBP_PDVIEW_LIST-INCOTERM_LOC -> is not the location (which is found in the Partner function of the PO ). This INCOTERM_LOC data is usually captured at vendor details.

You can view this at -> SRM ITS -> Professional Purchaser -> Manage Business Partner ->

Here select you vendor and click EDIT. Then in the "Vendor Data" tab you can find this value.

2. >>>Could you please throw more light on why Vendor LOCATION is not allowed to display in PO details.

When I was trying the SUS for ECS (complete custom solution) while transferring SRM CONF to SUS, I found that the system generates error for the partner function Location (when it is passed). And i did not mean the vendor location by this.

But If you click the PO in SUS then in the tab Terms of Payment and Delivery you should be able to find the vendor location details (provided it is maintained, refer point 1).

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

When i click the PO no :

under tab Terms of Payment and Delivery ->Terms of Delivery

I can see Location Field.

Is this the vendor location?

Let me make myself clear.

We need to display VENDOR LOCATION field along with other details in the table of PO details.

i have already added a column in the table by adding a new record in the DBTAB bbpc_sus_tabdef for the table ORDER.LIST

but i am not able to find the table from to which to pick LOCATION data and how to display this data in the new field added.

Sorry for the basic questions,i am pretty much new to SRM.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is this the vendor location? -> Yes, this is the vendor location.

2. There are two tables in the view BBP_PDVIEW_LIST. CRMD_ORDERADM_H and BBP_PDBEH (I believe, plz check in SE11). This table contains the INCOTERM_LOC data.

Then to get this data displayed in the ordered table would involve some additional coding to the BSP application and the table iterator of ORDER.LIST. (I need sometime for this bit, will let you know in short while).

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

Thers a bit confusion now, INCOTERM_LOC is the field for the location where the shipment is to be delivered(a functional cnsltnt told me this)...is it the same thing as vendor location?

The modifications required in coding to display this data in the new field will be a great help.

I am waiting for the modification details from you.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by: Anubhav Jain on Mar 31, 2008 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide your email id.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my emailid is: <removed by moderator>

Thanks a ton for all your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your mail, all necessary steps have been sent.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Done.

If anyone requires the document , plz contact me through this thread.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anubhav,

Could you pls share the doc.

Thanks!

Venkatesh

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Can not upload word doc. Email me on my id in business card and i ll send the document.

Thanks,

Anubhav

0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

can you provide me the "step by step" file ?

thanks & regards,

Gonzalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

can you please send me the doc.

My email ID rv.ravishankarp@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Please send me the document on er.sachin.gupta@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance

Sachin Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, could you please share the mentioned document?

Best Regards

Answers (0)