Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Page Printing in SAP-Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I had created one form for order . i had taken two pages

and i linked PAGE1 with PAGE2 . and MAIN window is commmon for both . But when i am executing prog , it's

calling the next page window in PAGE1 .

Please tell me how shopuld i get output on Next Page . Next page is not triggering .

Its urgent please help.................

Any answer is Rewarde by points .

With Regards ,

Nilesh Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any secondary window used in PAGE2 along with main window? If yes, double click on the secondary window on page2 and in Conditions Tab click on the option 'Not on 1st page'.

If no, then do the same for main window on page2.

Please reply if further help is required.

Also give more details of your problem.

Please Reward Points If Useful.

Regards,

Ashlesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nilesh,

Please set the next page option to NEXTPAGE by default it would be first page....

I am sure this will solve your problem.

feel free to contact me if issue is not resolved/.....

all the best...

Regards,

Sreeniasa Sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sreeniasa Sarma K. ,

i already did this but prob is not solved yet .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

As per my understanding, Next page will be triggered only when the data in main window of PAGE1 overflows.

In ur case, the main window data might not be oveflowing.Thats y the NEXT page is not getting triggered.Check this once.....

One more thing, u said that the page window of NEXT page is getting triggered in PAGE1. This would be possible only if the window is not assigned to the respective page.

U do one thing,go to Settings -> Form Painter.

Then a window will be opened,there u click on Graphical Form Painter. There u can see the alignment & assignment of the windows graphically. In that u check whether that window is assigned to NEXT page or not....Ok in case u have any more doubts,let me know....

Dont forget to reward points,if useful....

Pavan.

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am facing the same problem as per your understanding.

When line items of PAGE1 exceeds, this not printing in NEXTPAGE. And output also showing piculiar activities.

Kindly suggest as it is urgent to deliver.

Regards,

Amit.