cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Async sync bridge question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need expert advice regarding what is the best way to remove Async sync Bridge.

I am using the bridge from SAP to java application get message back. But I am not using to get any data, just to confirm that my message reached my java application.

Since I am not using to get data back in Sync call, i am planning to remove it since this is ver y resource consuming. On the other hand, i am palnning to use Async call and ackonowledgement.

If i use Async call, I have to depend on Xi queue for data synchronization. is there any other way that I can make sure my data is synchronised in SAP and java appl.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amir,

Thanks for reply. I am using SOAP adpater. So, If i look for 200 code, then i have to check 200 code for all my messages in XI message queue. is it correct. or Is there any way to track failed messages.

How can i assure data synchronization if i use async call. the only way i can see the ack. back. But, for this aslo i have to check in queue.

Again, one basic doubt, is alert frmework can be implemented only in integraton process. or we can use for above case.

I just want to get some message that these are failed. is there any other way than seeing them in the queue.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

By default SOAP adapter gives u a acknowledgement back in the form of a HTTP code(irrespective of you explicitly asking for it or not)HTTP 200 response code means success,you will see this in sxmb_moni.

if you don't get HTTP 200 in sxmb_moni then you will see and error there(HTTP 400 i guess).

>>Again, one basic doubt, is alert frmework can be implemented only in integraton process. or we can use for above case.

Alerts can be configured for any interface,it need not be Integration process.

You can configure alerts for your scenario and if u get HTTP 400 back you will see error in sxmb_moni and alert mechanism will trigger a e-mail to your account.

>>How can i assure data synchronization if i use async call

For Complete data synchronization you need a actual response from receiver system(not just HTTP return code)

but if you are concerned only with data delivery to the receiver system and are not concerned with how he/she handles it after it has been received,then HTTP response code will do.

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

syn asyn is the one of the type of the pattern in BPM

that is communication bet the sys and asyn application

thanks

Regards \

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

which adapter you are using to integrate Java system?

if you are using SOAP then you automatically get HTTP response code 200 for successful transmission,so no need of acknowledgment or a sync. call.

You can also request a ack. via client proxy in case you are using File adapter.

Thanx

Aamir