cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing open Pos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing financial year end process. We have tons of open Pos ( partially invoiced Pos ), that got created for last couple of years. We need to close these Pos , as we are also working on archiving project and we can archive any open Pos. If any body has any inputs on what is the best way to close th POs, please respond.

thank you in advance ,

Sowmya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Web

Professional Purchaser -> Purchase Order -> Process purchase order ->Find the PO;

Go to the Statistics tab for one of the item -> Mark the Final Delivery and Final Invoice Check Boxes;

Click on Continue -> Next Item will be displayed -> Mark the Final Delivery and Final Invoice Check Boxes;

Click on Order; In SAP Standard the PO will again be sent to the vendor in the output medium;

Do this for all the items of all the purchase order;

I understand you have tons of PO but I think you have this as the best possible option, like what you asked;

Otherwise; I assume you have reports to pull all the purchase orders open.

1. Go to CRMD_ORDADM_H and select the GUID of all these PO, by entering the business obejct ID and object type; Select only the active versions;

2. With the Parent GUID, select all the items from the CRMD_ORDADM_I and manually change all the items - FINAL_INV & FINAL_DEL table values in debugging;

The Second way is faster but there are problems with this.

1. PO will not be replicated to backend system

2. If your scenario allow the confirmation to be posted in the backend system directly, this idea will not work;

Please reward points if useful

Thanks

Kasee Palaniappan

Answers (0)