cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulative planning version : problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created Planned independent requirements for a material Called "TestA" in sap r/3 and moved to apo.I am unable to veiw my requirements in my own simualtive version.so i done /n/sapapo/vercop and maintained all tha parameters like category and planning area, materials, location etc and executed the transaction.It is displaying the message that " Target version already exists . should it be overwritten". they are 3 options. 1) yes . 2) No 3) cancel.If i execute NO and cancel , the transaction is not executing. so i choose Yes , the system is deleting all the previous planned material which are executed in SNP . so I am unable to see my REquirements in /n/sapapo/rrp3.what shall i do?.

second time i created Planned independent requirements for a material called "Test B" in SAP R/3 and moved to APO. I DONE THE SAME PROCEDURE what i explained before.Now i am unable to see the requirements for material "Test A " which is planned in SNP HEURISTICS IN BACKGROUND. Totally orders and stocks are overwriting, if i execute the Trnasaction /n/sapapo/vercop . please help me how to rectify this error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try the report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR (which uses parallel processing) if you want to copy only specific order categories

You may have to copy some version specific master data too

or if you like towers of hanoi, you can do a copy of simulation version 1 into version 2 and copy version 0 into 1 etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I am unable to execute the /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR

in SCM 5.0.the error is " Transaction doesn't exist.

can u pelase tell me any alternative way to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Again, try with transaction se38 and then /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

. I executed the transaction what u told /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR what u told It is showing messageThe Target version already exists . should it be overwritten". they are 3 options. 1) yes . 2) No 3) cancel. again the same problem.If i put No. the system is not executing. If i put Yes, the system is overwriting the old data. If i put cancel,the system is not executing . Y it is happening like that. can u please try in ur system .Is it any basis error .Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use that REPORT: /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alper Myumyun ,

I used the report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS.a gain the same problem occuring.do u have any idea gow to rectify this.why it is not execting when i press NO. If i press YES, why it is overwritting the other material numbers forecast. do u have any idea.

I am doing some proto typing work. I have to move Planned independent Req from sap r/3 to apo for testing .once we cif the planned independent req from sap to APO ,why i am unable to view the Forecast in rrp3 .WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to execute the version copy transaction in the background. The copy of new independent reqt for one product should not affect the other product. I don't have such prob at least.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can link the requirements to a Key Figure in DP planning book and release the demand to SNP. The simulation version will always delete and re-create. Or, you can use the BAPI BAPI_PIRSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI to create a custom program to copy demand from one version to another.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the transaction /sapapo/tscopy. It does the same job as vercop but gives you total control. You can specify the target and source planning versions, maintain the key figure assignment and also in selection, specify the material you want to copy.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu Venkat,

Thanks for ur reply.I followed what u said. I maintained characteristics and products , location. but i am unable to enter keyfigures.which values i have to maintain in that. my job is to transfer Planned independent Requirements and should not be overwritten.category field is in disabled mode( I am unable to enter FA {planned ind ReQ} ). If u give u ur mail ID , I will the screen shot to u. so that it will help me a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

am afraid this is a SNP version not a DP verson which can use TSCOPY