Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error BAPI_APOATP_CHECK

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have done all the ATP customizing and Integration models in order to have the gATP check. When I try to display the availability check in transaction VA02 i get the following error:

Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK' in APO server 'SCXCLNT117': Screen output without connection to user

Any idea about the cause?

I will really appreciate your help and will be rewarding points.

Best Regards

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hugo Coronado,

Most probably the problem is of RFC settings. Go to R/3 system, txn SM59. Find destination 'SCXCLNT117' it has to be of type R/3 connection.

Then do the test connection. and try remote log-on. The remote logon should go thru' without asking for any user-id password. If it doesn't then check the user-id & password settings of this RFC destination. If this runs OK, there should not be any problem in ATP check.

Let us know your results.

Regards,

SB.

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much SB.

I verified the user for the remote logon and it asked me for a user and password. I made the changes and now when I clic in the Remote Logon button, but it makes nothing... there is no response to the click.

What else should I do?

Thanks in advanced..

-Italo

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks SB, the problem is the user. I have a new user now.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Italo,

I am getting the same message as you were. In your last response, you have specified that you solved by a new user.

can you pplease explain what chnages did you make to the system/RFC connection?

Rgds, Sandeep