cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different workflows fires when creating the document using FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the process of solving one issue I found that the workflow (WS90000020) which runs succesfully triggers ZCOMPLETE event of ZFIPP object.

The workflow (WS90200084) which is being run unsuccessfully triggers CREATED event of FIPP object. After looking into SWE2 it is being found

out that the event linkage has been activated for both the events (CREATED as well as ZCOMPLETE) under object FIPP.

Now please guide me why two different events and two different workflows are fired while creating the document through transaction FB03.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The tcode FB03 is for display document. So, i've doubt how u create document in that. And see the event zcomplete and see when they have set the event to trigger, whether at the time of completion or creation..

Regards,

JMB

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You say the event ZCOMPLETE is triggered when a document is created. As this is not a standard event it will not be triggered by standard SAP. So it will either be triggered from a user-exit, BADI or enhancement point or through a change document. This has been configured by another consultant. If you happen to know who they can tell you, otherwise you will need to do some searching.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Two workflow are executing just because of the rquirement which can not be achieved in one workflow.

Its a normal scenario some time these type of requirement comes up.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PG,

it seems you have not created these WF's.

So whoever created them,

1. Created ZFIPP which is delegated to FIPP, which means any event in either of the BOR's will be triggered once.

2. Reason it triggers 2 WF's is because, they are triggered for 2 different events, that is Zcomplete and Create.

Now the question is what actually the event Zcomplete does, is it trigger when any of the field in FB03 is filled or could be related to something in FB03.

So pls check what Zcomplete does.

Hope it helps.

Aditya