cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Sender Problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured the RFC Sender communication channel in the XI . The RFC Server parameter and Metadata Repository for this CC, point to a R/3 Application System. In SM59 I configured the TCP/IP connection and it work fine.

Was configured, too, the Sender Agreement and Receiver Determination for the RFC message.

When I test the RFC call in XI server with the destination configured in SM59, the RFC is not processed in the target R/3 system and no message is returned. In the Channel communication I get the error: Message processed for interface ZBR_RFC_SD_BPMAG_START_WKFIORD: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to identify XML document:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Any idea about this error? Is there any configuration to set the username and password to connect wikth R/3 target system using this channel comunnication?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that the RFC call to the target system was not be processing because is not exist the logon parameter for RFC Server Parameter.... where is possible to configurate it?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R3 tcode - sm59 and check the Connection parameters are right and test it.

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the User ID & passowrd is corret, and this information is passsed in the configuration for RFC Metadata Repository Parameter right?

The user has the correpsonding role. In SM59 the connection it's OK and the function module exits in XI and R/3....

Where I configure the logon for RFC Server Parameter in channel communication? Exist this configuration?

tks.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>In the Channel communication I get the error: Message processed for interface ZBR_RFC_SD_BPMAG_START_WKFIORD

1) Check the User ID & password is Correct

2) With the help of Basis team Find it out whether the User Id has the RFC Role to Connect

3) From XI test the Connection..tcode Sm59 whether RFC Connection is existing between SAP XI & R3

4) Check Whether the Function Module - ZBR_RFC_SD_BPMAG_START_WKFIORD Exists

Regards

Sangeetha