Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cache notification not yet started when importing CTS requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are working on PI 7.0 SP13.

We have set up CTS transports according to the SAP documentation. The transport strategy used is the single transports one.

The export from dev repository, release and import in integration environment is working very fine, no problem on that side.

But when we test our interfaces, it says that objects are missing in the cache.

Indeed, in the repository, when going in Environment --> Cache notifications... in the repository, all the imported requests are in status "not yet started". The author user is "nwdi_ctsadm" (the one configured in CTS). When clicking "Repeat cache notification" with our own users, it turns to green : everything is fine and interfaces are working !

That is only happening in the repository.

My first question is : is that normal that the cache notification is not done automatically ?

My second question is : if it is not normal, what can I do to automatise it ?

Many thanks to all of you for your answers,

Best regards,

GL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>My first question is : is that normal that the cache notification is not done automatically ?

Yes, It is done Automatically

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sangeetha !

So if it should be done automatically, this leads to my second question : How can I automatise it ?

Many thanks,

Best regards,

GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gl,

did you manage to solve the problem? I face nearly the same ...

Thank you

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GL,

Is this problem resolved for you? We are also encountering this issue in our quality system alone. So requesting you to update me if yoiu have solution.

Thanks and Regards

Suresh