Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document (PO# not being copied)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document we are using standard SAP routine 103. The issue we are having is that the PO # is not being copied over.

I looked at the source code and it does a MOVE-CORRESPONDING from CVBRK to VBKD.

The field for PO# in CVBRK is BSTNK_VF.

The field for PO# in VBKD is BSTKD.

The move-corresponding only copies the values if the field names are the same.

I know that I can add a move statement to move CVBRK-BSTNK_VF to VBKD-BSTKD.

My questions are:

1. I looked for OSS notes but there are none for this

2. Is this a bug in the standard 103 routine and do I have to get SAP to fix it?

3. Can I copy this routine to a customer routine and fix it myself? Where do I do this?

with best regards,

Orlando

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOFM transaction, copy routine 103 as 903 (or another number greater than 900). Make your changes and assign the new routine number (e.g. 903) instead of 103 in the copy control configuration in SPRO.

It looks that in our system PO number is not copied either, but we don't seem to care. If you ask SAP about it, I bet they will either reply that it's a "consulting" or will tell you that it's not a bug but a feature. You may try though.

Good luck!

2 REPLIES 2

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOFM transaction, copy routine 103 as 903 (or another number greater than 900). Make your changes and assign the new routine number (e.g. 903) instead of 103 in the copy control configuration in SPRO.

It looks that in our system PO number is not copied either, but we don't seem to care. If you ask SAP about it, I bet they will either reply that it's a "consulting" or will tell you that it's not a bug but a feature. You may try though.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I implemented this and process group is testing. Looks good so far.

Thank you and I awarded you the points.