Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull out the file in IDOC to File scenario

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where, we are splitting an IDoc into 4 different files thru BPM.

Those files are being sent to 3rd party file server. Now, is there any way in which i can see those files from my XI box?

I am able to see only the xml's of those files in sxmb_moni. But, i want to see those exact files in their file formats, which are being sent to the file server.

How can i get them?

Many Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Edited by: Chandra Sekhar H on Mar 28, 2008 2:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sekhar,

If you want to test only then copy the existing communication channel to another business system and point it your local system or any system which you have access to the file system. Then add this in your reciever determination and interface determination. So as soon as you send idoc you have two files one is in the target FTP and another which you created above.

Regards,

---Satish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> i want to see those exact files in their file formats, which are being sent to the file server.

Create another Communication Channel FTP /NFS and get the XML file.

As Satish mentioned you can acheive it,

If you want to look at the File..Create one more File Adapter under the Same Business System temporaly point out the File adapter instead of IDOC Adapter then Switch to IDOC Adapter later.

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No this kind of receiver end format is not able to see in XI . That you need to verify in receiver system only.

For testing purpose probably you need to take local PC as receiver test system and could verify.

Thanks

Swarup