cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute invisible in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am facing one problem in DMS. I have created one new document type. For that class is created and added all required characteristics in cl02. Now when I am trying to create DIR through cv01n on testing purpose, some characteristics are not visible in the Additional tab.

Kindly give suggestion for this. Points will be awarded.

Punam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punam,

Hope you have done the following steps for classification :

I have followed the same and it is working fine.

1) In Transaction code CL02, enter class type 017 (for document mgmt) and in characteristic tab make entry as per your requirement, save it.

2) Create DIR Click Classification Tab Call for created class and enter, then select the values in charecteristic to be viewed.

If still atibutes are invissble in characteristic go to Transaction code CT04 and find entries are as per your requirement or not?

Hope it will help you. If still you are not getting the result, tell me the step which you are following so that I can cross check and tell you.

Regards,

Seema S.P.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure you have released the Characteristics and class

Also managed it as default in DC10

Niranjan

Award points if useful !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is because of characterstic dependency, plz check the respective characterstic.

regards

sham

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Punam,

maybe SAP note 906097 or 703015 could help here. Maybe you can provide us more information on this issue. Are the classification fields displayed correctly if you press the CLASSIFICATION button in CV01N or CV02N?

Best regards,

Christoph