cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger idocs automatically to PI System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on R/3 Retail integrated with Legacy system.

When ever any transaction is happening idocs are getting created successfully in R/3 .

Since it is Retail vertical, Idocs will be posted to their respective customer sites.

Now i want in the sameway to get created and triggered automatically to my PI system.

Idocs are getting created and posting in customer sites (1101,1102..etc).

When i am sending through we19 , idocs are going to PI with out any problem.

I have done all the setting to get triggered,

created port

maintained partner profiles

distribution model

Any additional settting in Nace transaction i have to do please let me know.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the settings are done at Transcation level..because when u triiger from We19 then data is psoting into PI....means the FM is working fine and all the settings are correct.

Please as ur basis guy or u check is there any settings at transaction level.

U can debugg the code fromtransaction level..tye to do that to.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me clarify few things,

If i dont do the basic settings, i will not get idocs in my PI system even through we19.

In my earlier communication, i have mentioned

that it is Retail Vertical .

In Retail Vertical they mean by customers not logical systems. They creates a file port, so when a Article, vendor, customer, bonus buy etc... gets created it will direct to their sites so called customers.

My point is how i should direct to PI system similar to their customer sites

Hope i am clear..

Regards,

Vijay

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can activate change pointers along with the configuration of ALE settings to achieve this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/12/83e03c19758e71e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before creating partner profile in WE20, You have to create Logical System name using SALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

>>>>>>>. When ever any transaction is happening idocs are getting created successfully in R/3

What you mean by this.... "any transaction...

>>>>>>>.Any additional settting in Nace transaction i have to do please let me know.

Why you need to check this transaction...Are you doing some thing with the output types...while handling routines related to process type...

Any ways have you checked SLD...whether the Logical system name of R/3 is registered in the B.S. of R/3 ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your outbound partner profile (we20) in R/3. What's your setting? Transfer Idoc immediately / Collect IDocs? Check "Transfer immediately".

Olian