cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ContextConfigurationException......what is this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have already an existing table that displays a set of classes.

I have added a new table and created a new note in the existing node and mapped it to the controller.

Now after i created binding for the table and when i run my application,i am getting this exception.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: MappedNodeInfo(ABC.Group.Class): illegal mapping, because it does not match the parent's mapping

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.initMapping(MappingInfo.java:130)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.init(MappingInfo.java:121)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappedNodeInfo.doInit(MappedNodeInfo.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:671)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:674)

Can anyone let me know what exactly might be the problem.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If you have two nodes, one in another.The context mapping for parent node and child node should be in the following way.

If the parent node is mapped to some node (CN) in controller, then child node either mapped to some child node of the same node in that controller (CN) or else the child node should not be bound at all.

regards,

Siva

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please chect the context mapping done for the controller.

instead of creating a new node in the existing node , create the node as a separate node .

hope your problem get resolved .

thanks and regards ,

fazal