cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartstyles Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am hoping that someone can help me out with this query. My question is as follows:

Is it enought to assign a Smartstyle to a Smartform only within the Form Attributes ?

I have set a smartstyle, which contains Times New Roman font, under Form Attributes -> Output Options.

It is fine in Dev and test clients but in Production the font comes out on the form as Arial - I cannot find anything that would seem to cause this problem

Should the smartstyle therefore be set in all ouput options for all elements on the form or why does arial default in this instance ?

Any feedback/suggestions/help would be most beneficial and very welcome. Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards

DK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is perfectly ok if Smartstyle is defined only once within Form Attribute in smartform. Infact one should never write smartstyle in every output option.

Suppose you have defined smartstyle 'ABC' in form attribute, it gets applied to complete form. So its no point going in every ouput option and assigning it. Suppose for a particular output option, you want to use smartstyle 'XYZ', then define XYZ for the particular ouput option. Then XYZ will overwrite ABC only for that output option.

So no need to write smartstyle in every output option.

Try transporting smartstyle again on production. there must be some problem with smartstyle.

please Reward Points if useful.

Regards,

Ashlesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashlesha - I have reimported the transport but the problem still persists.

Edited by: Damien Kesle on Mar 28, 2008 11:11 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem fixed with Support Pack application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the style in PROD the fonr may be different if possibble re transport the same with TIMES font

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

The font is standard TIMES and is the same in Prod so this doesnt look like the issue - Thanks