Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are-1 creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

Now iam getting the error as "

0000000013/2007 excise invoice is not meant for exports.

What would be the missing factor

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the country maintained in the Customer master. If it is Export the customer should have the proper country code mentioned in it. Try creating the Excise invoice and change the Local option to EXPORT

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for the reply.customer is checked.is aintained correctly.how to change from local to export????

give details

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys??

Please provide me solution.Still getting the error as 0000016/2007 is not meant for excise invoice??

Solution plz

ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

First of all, you should have a sepearate series groups one for domestic and one for exports. So go to IMG -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Maintain Series Groups. Here create a series group for exports. Then again in the same, select the next tab -- Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups. Here maintain the new series group for the combination of sales area, shipping point, plant and excise group.

Now try to create excise invoice so that you wont face the problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

thanks for your reply.

I would like to understand that is it mandatory to have seperate excise grp when u have a export scenario??

can u explain a bit more wat all settings has to be made since only one excise grp has been configured for my client

Thnaks

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

You can have one excise group for both domestic and exports but you should have a seperate series groups for each.

As I said earlier, you have to assign the two series groups in the default settings of IMG. Also ensure that a seperate excise invoice number range is maintained in the object j_1iexcexp in SNRO or SNUM for the export series group.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi