cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery & PGI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

when i create delivery the msg i am getting is" No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"and once i go to pgi the message i get posting possible only in period betweem01/2008to 02/2008.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi scm

Plz check the schedule lines in the sales order,(check in VA02.)i think it should be in the next month that is why it is giving error. and give the correct delivery date in VL01N but before that go to MMPV .

an close the month and enter your company code and the month as 03 and the year 2008 and then execute it .

then do the delivery .

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 28, 2008 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just open ur sales order [tcode VA02], Select ur line item and goto item details , click schedule lines and see the MATERIAL AVAILABILITY DATE and TRANSPORTATION PLAN DATE .When u create ur delivery doc ur SELECTION DATE must be either of the above 2 dates or any date after that . In ur case the date might be after 01/2008.

try this and ur problem will be solved.

Plz reward points if it helps.

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date - There is schedule lines date for the given order number and given date.. give the future date in Vl01n screen... you can check the schedule line date in VA02 -- Item details -- schedule lines... we can create a delivery for the schedule lines which are confirmed..

posting possible only in period betweem01/2008to 02/2008 -- go to T Code : MMPV ... give your company code and period 03/2008 and click the execute button.... now you will get the msg that posting period 03/2008 is opened ...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

once i am doing the PGI the msg comes---- Error occurred in derivation rule. See long text.

What to do

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is in relation to CO-PA.

U can go to KEDR and chk the derivation rule here.

Also u can maintain in KEDE the enteries require for the rule.

the do ur process.

Hope it will solve the issue.

Reward if does

Rgds

SUDEEP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pgi the message i get posting possible only in period betweem01/2008to 02/2008.

means your period is closed for 01/08 - 02/08

you need to open the period for posting

Just chek MMRV & what's the Current Period

And also check in OB52