cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a condition type fb00 for shipment costs if i want to put i need to make it as specific procedure.

can any one tell me hw i will be able to do that?

with regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to specify a different pricing procedure to your billing document.

What i suggest is just allot the same pricing procedure with a change and assign it to your billing document pricing procedure.

Only DoPP of Billing doc differs from DoPP of Sales doc. this generally happens in Rebates where rebates are only applicable in billing.

This requires requirment 24 (only in billing document) assigned against the Condition type one wants to include in billing only.

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i want to put i need to make it as specific procedure can u understand this???

please explain in details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the person who asked this question is my friend,on behalf of him i will explain to u the scenario.

actually he has made shipment costing and the shipment cost has to flow to his billing document,so he created asimilar condition type like that in the shipment pricing procedure,

as per the help.sap document when he made the customizing ,there they have mentioned like this

For the billing price procedure, the indicator Specific procedure must be selected so that the condition class and the statistical indicator are re-determined and are not copied from the shipment cost pricing procedure.

he could not find where is this indicator availble.

please if u could help me it would be grateful

regards

saju/vijay