cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting imported requests from STMS queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to write a script to remove transports that have successfully transported and are over 7 days old. In STMS currently we have a list of every transport that has ever been sent and there is no need. Note that via SE10 we still want to see transport history even for old transports just remove the old ones from STMS. Hopefully I feel some script does this job and no idea on this scripts.

Can someone throw light on this and help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS note 565574.

Also there is report that I use quite often. I don't remember the name right now and don't have access to SAP but you can try STMSDELETE* in SE38 and you will find it.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the report name is RSTMS_CLEAN_IMPORT_QUEUE. It doesnot have a selection screen though. But you can schedule it to run every 7 days and it will delete all imported requests.

Regards.

Ruchit.

jochen_rundholz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you do a transport, then you can specify to remove the entry from the list. So there won't be a long list at all in SMTS. That is what I would do first.

Everything else is on your own risk and after a patch the script might not work as intended anymore.

Regards,

Jochen