Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW - Item no. is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to upload the item master data thru' DTW I am getting this error,

"Item no. is missing (OITM.ItemCode)Application-defined or object-defined error65171"

Let me get a solution please.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make sure that your CSV / text etc import file is ok for importing. I find that most of the time when consultants use CSV they forget to remove the ',' (comma seperated!) and when you try to import the CSV sheet it parses the comma and the field values go into the next column. Have a look at the source data tab and see if this could be the case or maybe upload your import sheet for us to have a look (maybe use yousendit.com or something)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immed. reply.

I am using comma seperated file. But I did't find any comma's inside the file. Could you please explain in detail.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the only way I can explain it is by looking at your import file.

You can also read up on the CSV format here --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

I am just trying to import the data from the sample template CSV files which are available in the path "Program Files\SAP\Data Transfer Workbench\Templates". I think it should work. Am I right?

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well like I said, there's no way to review your issue unless you provide us with your csv file. Thats the best I can do atm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know your mail id please.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would rather prefer you upload it to yousendit.com or any other web based temp share / hosting site (not about to just put my email address down here)