cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fetching values from database into table of adobe print form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gudday,

I need to fetch educationdetails of an employee from database and display it in the table adobe from.

Is the table in adobe form dynamic??As the educationdetails varies from person to person the table rows and columns cant be fixed.

Can anyone suggest me how to proceed further.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

If in your layout you use the correct UI element for Table element, it will display lines according to the numer of line of your Interface parameter.

If you need more explanation, tell me.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me some more information of adobe forms....like where can i write code in the form ??

If iam trying from se38 to fetch the data from database and display so many records....it is not working..

Also i need to integrate my adobe form with webdynpro using ABAP...any examples other than sap.help docus....

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The forms is composed of an interface and a layout .

It's in the interface that you can write abap code in the initialization part . The code you write here is ABAP and you need to set the input parameter and the output parameter of the initialization part as for Smartforms.

For integrated it into WD4A , sorry i'm not facing currently a SAP system where i can made WD4A. I'll look tomorrow but as i remember it's easy becasue you got an UI element in the WD4A library for it . Can you tell me more about this requirement .

Hope this help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its similar to smartform only.

If the data is more automatically it flows to the next page.

only setting is to set the repeat subform for each item.

no need to add any instance to table row.

Regards,

sasi

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table in the adobe form becomes dynamic by enabling a property in 'Binding' tab of Object palette. You have to enable the check box 'Repeat Row for Each data item', this property makes the row to repeat thus creating desired number of rows at runtime.

Since you are fetching data from backed for an employee, you can determine how many rows are available for that employee.

You need to write a javascript to create the number of rows at runtime, below is a sample code to add one row at runtime.

Table1.Row1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

Regards

Srikanth KV