Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie experts,

I am creating sales orders through

BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 with ATP category as BM...... I can see the sales orders in /sapapo/rrp3 and SNP interactive planning book too,,

Now i created my Custom ATP category as Z1,

and with same bapi i created sales order . i see the order

created in product view /sapapo/rrp3 transaction , but cannot see

in interactive planning book , in it i can see only orders with BM category...

kidly let me know the solution to see my order in interactive book too

Thanks

Bijal

Edited by: bijal parmar on Mar 28, 2008 6:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not able to see the Sales Order in custom category Z1 because in Planning area standard category and category group is assigned to key figure Sales Order.

To view Sales Order in your custom category Z1 in the Planning Book you need to include this in standard category group or create your own custom category group and configure in the Planning area, second option is alwys recommended.

Also if you want to view Sales Order only in category Z1 you need to configure Z1 in category field in Planning area, else you just configure the category group if you want to see both BM and Z1 and leave category field blank

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i do this ? need steps.. i tried in spro but couldnt

To view Sales Order in your custom category Z1 in the Planning Book you need to include this in standard category group or create your own custom category group and configure in the Planning area, second option is alwys recommended.

How to i do this : ?

Also if you want to view Sales Order only in category Z1 you need to configure Z1 in category field in Planning area, else you just configure the category group if you want to see both BM and Z1 and leave category field blank

Many thanks ....:)

Bijal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Planning area attached to your Planning book in change mode (T-code : /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN), in the tab Key Fig open click Details, now here you can make your changes and save, your problem will be solved.

Once you access this you will see both category group and category field their, as per my previous reply configure as per your requirement, get back if you are not able to do this.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks ,

I got the idea exactly y it is not showing but

there is still one issue ,

my planning area is 9ASNP02 ,which is standard so cant edit..

key fig is 9ADMDP1 with cat group as D11 and category as BM,

how to make it blank as u said earlier

Thanks again

Bijal

Edited by: bijal parmar on Mar 28, 2008 7:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

in IMG

serach for category group

pick up D11

add Z1 along with BM and any other existing order type

save and check again in the planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

in IMG => under Maintain Category Groups, i can see D11 , but how u add in it BM, Z1...etc..there is no such thing i cud see

Bijal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this wont help since category field is maintained as BM for Sales Order in standard Planning area and even if you maintain Z1 in standard category group it will not get displayed as you cant remove BM from standard Planning Area.

I think it is always good to create your own custom Planning Area which can be a copy of standard Planning Area and maintain your configuration.

It is also not recommended to change standard SAP Category groups, you can also attach your Planning book to this custom Planning area, so I dont think their should be any issue creating your own custom planning Area.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To modify category group, select the category group and click on the categories button on the left, now select New Entries and maintain the category against the specified category group.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to clarify one point, as mentioned by Harish if you maintain Z1 in standard category group it will get displayed even if you maintain BM in category field.

The category concept if for some different purpose and I mixed up the thing, my apologies to both of you.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Answers (0)