cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error in Delivery Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru

1. When I save sales order i am getting error that financial documents: NO financial document assigned. To retifi this error, In header Billing - create financial doc no in risk management and save. Afer save the sales order still i am getting the error that Financial documents: Check: Financial document data check result: Not Ok.

After this process, While create delivery i used T.code vl01n or With ref. of Sales Order, Getting error is that Order blocked for a delivery as a result of credit check.

Hear the system taks existing shipping point 1000 only. I have created my won shipping point and assign to plan properly. Maintaining all the entries properly. If I changed the existing shipping point from1000 to my won shipping point 5555. Getting error is that Order blocked for a delivery due to shipping point.

I could creat delivery without reference of sales order.

Pl clearifi my question I would like to go next step. but i could not go.

Thanks in advance

waiting for a result from SAP Guru.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Shipping Point is determined from shipping condition (customer master), loading group (material master) and plant. This needs to be set in

User below Path

SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> shipping --> shipping point determination. Check in the order item , shipping tab. You can create the delivery with that shipping point only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u send the what exactly error u r getting.

with screen shot and scenario

send me to krishna2603@yahoo.com

regards

krishna

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

-->The sales order is blocked for the Delivery because of Credit check so you go to VKM3 transaction release the sales oredr from the credit check then process the delivery.

-->Second one you check the shipping point determination settings in the transaction OVL2.

Change the shipping point in the sales order>Item>Shipping tab.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Mar 28, 2008 6:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all which document type are you using for sales order creation? If the order is block for delivery due to credit check then release the same with VKM3.

Shipping piont is determined from shipping condition (customer master), loading group (material master) and plant. This needs to be set in SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> shipping --> shipping point determination. Check in the order item , shipping tab. You can create the delivery with that shpiing point only.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth sir,

What U gave the answer for shipping point the same i have updated. And I clear the error also. Thanks for that.

But I couln't clear this error that Financial documents: Check: Financial document data check result: Not Ok. - Getting this error while i save the sales order. Before this error was like Financial documents: No Financial document assigned. And than I have maintained VOFA. Afterword the error has changed that what I have pointed out above.

With this error only i have saved the save order. Order saved got the result also. Use VA02, Press enter, Go to Header, select Billing, financial doc. no in risk management and Save

After this process, While create delivery used to create with the help of T.code vl01n or With ref. of Sales Order, Getting error is that Order blocked for a delivery as a result of credit check.

Thanks in advance

Waiting for the result...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear selvi sankaran

Are you trying to create a sale order for exports ?? If so, in the sale order, under the Header Billing tab, there is a field "Financial doc.no", which has been mandatory for you.

Before creating a sale order for exports, you need to create Letter of Credit details of overseas customer in VX11N and save. While saving, system will populate you a reference at the bottom. Make a note of it and now go to sale order VA02, select the above tab and assign the reference here. Now you will be able to do billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvi,

Don't call 'SIR', we all are in the same field, you can call Prasanth.

As Lakshmi said in the previous thread, check whether it is an export sale or not. Please let us know the sales dcument type and item category in the order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Finacial Doc in vx11n and also check the credit limit in FD32. Release the order in VKM5.

Thanks,

Pramod