cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS 05 idoc sold to and ship to party?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know the ORDERS 05 idoc is for sales order which we get from the customer who wants to but products from our company.

In the idoc there is a segment E1EDKA1 contain sold to party and ship to party fields. What is the significance of these fields? What values are filled for these fields? Are these 2 fields also part of any other idoc?

In real time from xi point of view from which system to which system this data will move?

I have checked few documents on sold to and ship to party but ended up getting more confused.

Please help me with the answers.

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The Sold to and Ship to party details from posted IDOC type ORDERS 05 are not at all in relation with the data moving from XI to whcih are sender and receiver systems.

You are right as the ORDERS 05 is used for Sales Order.

While creating the sales order we need to specify the Sold to party and ship to party information. this gives the information about the party against which you have generated the sales order and the the ship to party will indicate the location specific branch of the customer party.

For.eg. the customer will be requesting for the sales order and he wish to deliver the order at his particular branch then Sold to party--Customer No and Ship to party i.e. Location specific details are required.

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U will get more answers from ur functional people for the same questions.

chirag