cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a sales order with reference to a quotation.

now if i change the sales order, How can i apply these changes in quotation.

if i change the quantity in Sales order, quotation quantity should change.

Thank you

ANil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I don't no whether there is any standard SAP functionality is available to do this. But another option is that you can use BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE in Sales Order user exit MV45AFZZ in either USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Thanks,

Mandar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u change the sales order then it will not update automatically in quotaion. if u want do manually.

you are copying the values from quotation to slesorder . ok

in ur case goto VA22 enter the quotation number change whatever u want then copy into sales order.

this is the option only. as per my knowledge is concern.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think if you change sales order, you don't have to change quotation. They are maybe different. Anyway, you can change quotation normally.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are referencing from the quotation, you can change the sales order.

There is no provision as to if you change the sales order the quotation will change automatically.

If you change any sales order, you will have to change quotation accordingly, but why do you need to change quotation, coz all your real activities start when you create sales order like inv. mgt. , FI interfacing,etc

Even if you need such change , you will have to change it manually.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think if you change sales order, you don't have to change quotation. They are maybe different. Anyway, you can change quotation normally.

Good luck!