cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in creating order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i create an order i enter customer,PO no,Delivery Date, Material , quantity?

A.How do i find the total net value?

B.i want to know for each material , what condition have been applied,how to find?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can find under the conditions tab

Thanks & Regards

phaneendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Its very simple.

The total net value for an item can be found in the sales order overview screen itself, all you have to do is to scroll to the right and pick those fields/columns which you would like to have a look at the glance.

Just drag these fields to the left and then click on blue/yellow variant icon on the top right handside, just above item 10, give some suitable name such as Sales Order and click on create and now just save it.

Next time you come in transaction VA01, you will now see the net value field at a glance against each line item.

Alternatively you can select the line item 10, and click on the small microscope button on bottom left and go to condition tab and have a look at all the condition types possible based on the customization you must have done in the pricing procedure.

Hope this helps you.

Reward suitably if it does.

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear s Raj

1) Once you created sale order, to see the total net value, select "Goto --> Header --> Conditions".

2) Select a line item and below there is one yellow icon with "$" symbol (which is nothing but line item condition). If you select this, you can see item wise condition, discount etc.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- there is no relevance for the subject and your questions. Please try to give a relevant header

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

1. Total Net value you can see in the secodn screen itself where you enter PO No., Customer, Material etc.

2. Material wise total net value can be seen in condition tab at item level.

Thanks,

Mandar