cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Receiver agreements for the same Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am working on one requirement where i have to map sales and sales return which are two different structures to the same idoc WPUUMS .

I created both in different namespaces and in different configurations scenarios.

Problem is when i am creating receiver agreement it is giving me error as Object already exists..

Could any one let me know how to overcome this.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

to send the same IDoc to many receiver, you must do this

go to ID> create a new Receiver Determination> in service define all services who will receive the message.

later save the changes, go to foot page and see if in the overview windows all receivers BS appear. if ok, just configure each interface determination for each one.

dont forget to create all receiver agrements

at the end you should have:

1 receiver agreement

1 sender Agreement

1 sender Communication Channel

Many Interface Determination

Many Receiver Agreements.

Many Receivers Communication Channels

Hope it clear

Rodrigo

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Problem is when i am creating receiver agreement it is giving me error as Object already exists..

As Chirag mentioned go to ID -Go to Object-> Receiver agreement-> select the one which is already created and right click on it say add to your scenario and also do a complete cache refresh

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Object-> Receiver agreement-> select the one which is already created and right click on it say add to scenario select ur configuration scenario. It will be added.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick response...

Points are awarded..

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ended with one problem, as per the suggestions i have selected object tab and selected the receiver agreement and added to my scenario.. this is perfect..

In second scenario i have assinged communication channel relavent to second scenario, when i checked the first assinged communication channel in first scenario it is taking second assigned communication channel.

How to make my two communication channels work for two different scenarios..

Hope i am clear..

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

since you have to send the resulting IDOC in both cases to the same R/3 system, you just need one reciever IDOC comm channel...............so you can remove your second comm channel.........in fact, you can use your reciever IDOC comm channel for all your scenarios in which you are sending IDOCs to the same R/3 system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta