cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Service Registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error message on Service Registry page when it is started.

com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.exceptions.SRExceptionerror code: 29100 detail message: An exception occurred while obtaining UDDI Logical Ports. Please, check your configuration settings (UDDI Endpoint or UDDI wsdl file)com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.ExtendedServiceException: com.sap.esi.esp.lib.mm.config.exceptions.TechnicalException: Cannot connect to http://sr.esworkplace.sap.com/uddi/wsdl/uddi_v3_service.wsdl, used user to connect: sruser, message : Connection timed out: connect

I have configured the UDDI and Classification destinations to sr.esworkplace.sap.com.

I have run all the configurations wizard that needs to be run, but I am not sure about addditional manual configurations. Can someone let me know what are the necessary steps that I will need to undertake for successfully connecting my SR to SDN es workplace.

I have CE 7.1 SP3 installed at my end.

Thanks and Regards,

Shailesh Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same error. Could you solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Mariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh

The ES Workplace faced some downtime today. So, I am not sure whether it is a temporary problem. Can you please try again?

regards

Rathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratish,

I checked access to my SR today and I am still getting the same error that I was facing yesterday.

However when I am changing my proxy settings in NWA under Global System settings, I get a different error while accessing service registry.

When I am specifying the proxy server and providing my login credentials to proxy server, I get this error while accessing SR:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response code (407). Server <http://sr.esworkplace.sap.com/uddi/api/inquiry/> returned message <Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy filter is denied. )>.

When I try to bypass the proxy server, that is when I try to connect to internet directly I get following error:

500 Internal Server Error

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Exception was thrown in preprocessing phase of application session ApplicationSession(id=e1423053fc8a11dc81d3001143c1eae9, name=com.sap.esi.esp.er.ui.apps.Menu). The causing exception is nested. RID=e1423051fc8a11dcc2cd001143c1eae9

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.types.PhysicalSystemList com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.impl.ejb.ServicesRegistryBean.findPhysicalSystems(com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.types.PhysicalSystemSearchAttributes) throws com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.exceptions.SRException,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.exceptions.SRAuthenticationException,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.exceptions.SRConnectionException,java.rmi.RemoteException method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.impl.ejb.ServicesRegistryBean@1db165f for bean sap.com/tcesiuddisrearannotation|tcesiuddisrimpl~ejbm.jarannotation|ServicesRegistryFacade; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Connection timed out: connect)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Connection timed out: connect)

I am working with my network people to see if problem is not from our end, but I will also need your help to verify if there might not be something which I have missed out.

Thanks,

Shailesh