Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME28 - strange problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have strange problem with ME28 t-code.

User is having problem when he is trying to execute ME28 with release code: GM and

Purch doc. category: L ; for all other purch doc. category user doesnt have any problem.

We have given full auth.to M_LPET_EKG and M_LPET_BSA. Still the problem is coming when

releasing with category L;

Please suggest us the correct object to be added to the role in which ME28 is present.

Thanks in advance,

Ramakrishna.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

What info does your ST01 trace show......

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

What info does your ST01 trace show......

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt switched on the trace

We have verified the SU53 screen shots only.

We will try to trace with ST01 as suggested.

Ramakrishna

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Running a trace will show all the authorisations failed (and those passed) for the transaction. Jurjen posted earlier today about a neat technique for reducing the volume of trace file to work through so it might be worth checking out his post.

When you have run the trace you will get a list of what has failed & although there can be some stuff in there which is a failure but still allows the tx to run, you will also have a list of objects which you can start checking to see if they are causing the problem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for suggestion.

can u please give me the link of Jurjen where the ST01 trace details are there??

Ramakrishna

0 Kudos

Thread is called: co02 authorization