cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to bringback sc into SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone let me know is there any way to bring back the sc in soco. I got some SC whose follow on document was created and deleted at the backend. The SC is not coming back to SOCO. Any FM will be advantage.

Apart from this BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE

Ingen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Delete the PO in SRM and replicate to backend

2. Mark the source_rel_indicator field at the item of the SC to 'X' in TXN BBP_PD

3. In purchasers work list , search for the SC number you can see it now;

Please reward points if useful

Thanks

Kasee

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction bbp_pd how will you mark the X for the sourcing rel ind.

Ingen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about the FM to bring back to Sourcing.

but as a workaround, here is the solution.

Pass item guid of the sc into table BBP_PDIGP, on the item mark the field SOURCE_REL_IND as 'X'. This will bring back the SC into sourcing. i believe in your case you will be having 'Y'.

Hope this resolves the issue.

Cheers, Renga

**Award points for usefull answers**

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a follow-on document of a SC is deleted, sometimes the sourcing relevant indicator will not be set back to 'X', to update this you have to execute the report "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP" and then the report "BBP_GET_STATUS_2", once both of the reports are executed the SC will come back to sourcing..

Hope this solution may be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your follow-on document is a changeable bid invitation in SRM you have two situations:

1) If the bid invitation status is 'held' you can delete the document and its items will be automatically made available again in the Sourcing Cockpit

2) If the bid invitation status is 'published' you can select 'change' then delete the items and publish the document. This will cause the same effect.

Regards,

Henrique