cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan driven procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having some doubts while configuring plan driven procurement.

1. While doing R/3 settings we need to maintain table views V_160PR & V_160EX.

But while maintaing the views in V_160PR &V_160EX , it is asking for Profile and Manual check box.

Please can anybody clarify me what is the profile and how we will get that and if we check the Manual box what will happen?

2.make sure to have a RFC connection to the EBP system, with the same RFC user as in the entry channel (with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profiles) : Is it need to maintain one more RFC user for Entry channel ?

Can anybody please expalin indetailed.

Thanks in advance.

Nanaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please can anybody clarify me what is the profile and how we will get that and if we check the Manual box what will happen?

If you dont check the MANUAL check box,then the entries for the PR will be populated automatically in table EPRTRANS.

If you have made it manual (checked MANUAL option),you have to run transaction ME56 to assign the source of supply in backend system.This flag decides Purchase requisition to be sourced manually.

EPRTRANS entry will be created after running the above transaction.

Also refer OSS note 648074 whcih says:

"The decision whether a purchase requisition should be transferred to the SRM server is shifted from the time of the generation to a later time. At this later time, the generated purchase requisition is automatically sourced using the RM06BZ10 report (Transaction ME56). During automatic sourcing, the system decides (based on the purchasing group and the material group) if the purchase requisition is potentially provided for the transfer to the SRM server. In addition, however, a unique R/3 source of supply must not exist. If this condition is met as well, the purchase requisition is transferred to the SRM server. However, if the system finds a unique source of supply, the purchase requisition remains local and can be processed in the R/3 system. To do this, you have to start the RM06BZ10 report or schedule it periodically. However, to ensure the standard functions, a distinction must be made whether a purchase requisition should be processed by default or using the new functions. For this purpose, the new 'manual' flag was implemented in R/3 plug-in 2003.1 Support Package 2 in the definition of the combinations of material group and purchasing group to be transferred (maintenance view V_T160EX)."

2.Make sure to have a RFC connection to the EBP system, with the same RFC user as in the entry channel (with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profiles) : Is it need to maintain one more RFC user for Entry channel ?

-->You need to maintain a sperate Local Porg /Pgrp entry in the Org structure for trasnfer of PR's from R/3 to SRM.Under these Org/Grp ,you need to assign the RFC user and this user will be used to create the SC in SRM for the corresponding PR in R/3.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward full points for useful answers and close the thread if your question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha.

Answers (0)