cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Complete Connection To R/3 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We installed an ITS 620 0121 on windows 2003 server. We are able to connect to admin no problem. WE also create a website to connect to an SAP R/4 4.6. When I try to connect to this websites dierctly from my browser or the portal i receive the following meesage

The Internet Transaction Server was able to establish a connection to the R/3 System, but the connection could not be completed because of the following error Cannot get Dynpro information

Did anyone already seen this problem ??? if a call the services its_ping or R/3 info, I have no problem to connect ??

Any iddea of the problem ??

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

Please check in your global.srvc file for the instance in question to see if you have correctly defined the application server or message server.

Please review the "ITS 6.20 Service Parameters"

from the SAP Service Marketplace Website

http://service.sap.com/sap-its > Media Library> Literature

for more information on setting the parameters of the the application server or message server.

Regards,

Oisí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

I fould the following SAP Note related to your issue:

Note 924851 - ITS error message: "Cannot get Dynpro information"

It states:

The error message "Cannot get Dynpro information" is triggered by ITS if the WebAs has not sent any screen.

In certain error scenarios, the WebAs does not send any screen to ITS but only an error message. The ITS does not always display this error message.

The error message is triggered, for example, if the version of the standalone ITS is too old for the WebAs release. The error message "Cannot get Dynpro information", however, also occurs in other error scenarios.

Solution

Check the system log and the trace files of the WebAs for error entries.

Please check the logs as described, we might get some more insight on the issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam