Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM4.0 Customization

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know whether customisation of CRM4.0 business packages is possible.

I want to bring the CRM business package in JDI(Java Development Infrastructure) and customise as per my requirement.This is possible for ESS/MSS.

If it is possible please send me relevant documents or links

What is the difference between CRM4.0 and CRM2007.

Is CRM2007 is also called CRM5.0?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The hyperlink 'Customization of Business Packages' specified in the link that you sent is displaying 'Error :404 Page not found'...plz send me some other links or docs.....

Regards,

Ramanan

Edited by: Ramanan Panchabakesan on Mar 28, 2008 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/media/uuid/3b4ac462-0c01-0010-0190-8c9e3...

This presentation is on SDN TV. Check if you need any media SW to be installed

Cheers

Shaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

CRM 4.0 is the older release around 2003 - 2004. CRM 2007 (also known as CRM 6.0) was released to the general public March 4, 2008 after some time in ramp-up that started in 2007. CRM 2007 is NOT CRM 5.0 which was the previous release before CRM 2007 (6.0).

Yes, it is possible to customize the CRM Portals Business Package after installing it. But you still need the CRM back-end to connect to the business package. There is also a CRM 2007 newere version of the business package for Portals, but you still also need the CRM backend to go with it.

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply........

Can you please give some documents or links on how to achieve this customization of business packages.If possible please send to my mail id ramaneesh@gmail.com

Helpful solution will be rewarded....

Regards,

Ramanan.