cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message "No reference found" after FM CRM_IBASE_SAVE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have to update an ibase component so I use FM CRM_IBASE_COMP_CHANGE and then I know that I have to use FM CRM_IBASE_SAVE to make changes. But this FM gives to me the message number 510 "No reference found" from message class COM_PRODUCT. Which is my error, I can't understand

Thanks a lot,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting same error... "COM_PRODUCT 510: No Reference Found" when IBASE is being created by CRM Middleware "Equipment" download. Any idea what is being referenced?

Materials & BP in Equipment were already loaded to CRM before equipment dnld as they are prerequisite.

Thanks,

MB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I have small question whether you want to change the IBase or a component of IBase.

Because if you want to modify component of Ibase then you should call FM CRM_IBASE_COMP_CHANGE -> you pass a structure of type 'ibap_dat1'.

If you want to change the IBase at header level then you should call FM'CRM_IBASE_CHANGE' passing a structure of data type 'ibap_head1'.

Kindly let me know what object you want to modify Ibase header or Ibase component?

Cheers,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to change in particular the description of a component of an Ibase, not the ibase itself. Infact I pass a structure of type 'ibap_dat1' and then a structure of type 'IBAP_COMP3' with the new description. Maybe I pass a wrong structure?

thanks,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you want to change the description of component then you should use FM 'CRM_IBASE_COMP_CHANGE' and pass description in IBAP_COMP3. you are doing this so it correct.

Now I have one guess > are you passing IBase number to IBase field of IBAP_COMP3? Here you should pass not the Ibase number but component number which may be is usually IBase number + 1 ( if you want to modify the first component of IBase).

Kindly check.

Cheers,

Ashish

Edited by: Ashish Arya on Mar 27, 2008 4:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I pass Ibase number and not component number. My ibase number is '91' and my component number is '251', but if I pass component number 251 to IBase field of IBAP_COMP3 I have the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is possible > share the code.

Ashish