cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default values for long text for mic in inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Some long text are coming default when i am creating inpection plan for mic.

This is coming for only particular plant. For other plant it is not coming. Is there anywhere we can make it as default for a particualar line item . ie for particular characteristics i.e 10, 20 etc

sathish. R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the long text details for that MIC. Whether you have maintained Long text for that MIC , for the Plant where you are not getting by default.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Edited by: ARUN KM on Mar 27, 2008 8:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun,

I didnot maintain any long text for mic. At the time of creation of inspection plan only i try to gave long text. But it comes default. It does not depend on the mic. What ever the mic i used it gives default values for particular lines like 10, 20 and 30. For other lines it is not coming.

sathish. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure , whether you are mentioning about Long text for MIC or Default insp char number (10,20,30..) in the insp plan.

If you are talking about Insp char number in the insp plan . you can specify the same in SPRO , QM->Q planning ->Insp planning -> General -> Maintain profiles for default values.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arun,

I am not telling the default no's for the characteristics. I am talking about the long text for the particular line items. Irrespective of the mic, the long texts coming default. But didnot maintain any long text for the mic's

Sathish. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about getting default values in the long text of MIC as 10,20 ... etc. I could get only the Short text description as default text in the Long text.

Regards

K.M.Arun