cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2, Product Categories and Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on SRM 5.0 in ECS and I have an issue regarding the update of Product Categories from ECC.

Actually, the initial load worked properly but the update does not work. In SRM, when I look at SMQ2 queue list, I have many entries, most of them concern Material Master replication. So my first interrogation is: I do not use Material Master in SRM, so why do I find some entries linked to Material Masters in this queue list? Is there any mean to avoid this to occur?

My second interrogation is about the processing of SMQ2 queue list: What do I have to do in order to see the different entries processed automatically (for Product Categories update)?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no delta replication/update available in SRM for PORDUCT CATEGORIES but only for PRODUCTS(material).To update the Product categories or bring in new categories,you need to run the initial load again thru trasnc R3AS.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks for the answer.

But for my second question, is there any mean to integrate automatically blocks in SMQ2?

Thanks

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first question, When you ran R3AS instead of running one object followed other may be you ran it without specifying the object name. See by any chance you have scheduled SMOF_DOWNLOAD program without any proper parameter.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Second Question: Delete those entries after having a look at those error messages in order restart the replication process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I have no error message for these entries.

They are just shown in the queue list and not processed. When I process them manually, all is OK. I just want to automatize this process

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write a report to execute this FM 'TRFC_QOUT_EXECUTE_CHECK_LUW'