cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions mark in eCATT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sappers,

For people who already have worked in eCATT environment, i am having some shadow points.

1. Imagine i already have started or executed (F8) a process which gives me a errorless protocol in a project and suddenly i noticed that a data record has not be recorded properly. How could i solve this issue in order to get everything in the right way.

2. For instance i have created 2 times a material how could i remove or delete this material although i pressed the execute button.

3. how to deal with a sales text with eCATT? I already did it wit Material and customer master data.

Will be rewarded with very good points

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1: you can go in update mode and add that record

2: I dont think a material can be duplicated for the same sales Area. Even if you have done so...you mark one material for deletion.

3: I havent worked on Texts, sorry i cannot suggest on that.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please tell me where i can find Update mode and where i can mark one material for deletion in eCATT screens?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

When i said Update mode....suppose you are creating materials and recorded the transaction MM01---and missed one particular field....then record new transaction MM02 (update mode) and then add this particular field in your script and execute....Else you can do a mass update of matrial- T.Code MASS

When i said you can mark the material for deletion ..i mean go to MM02 and set deletion flag for this particular material. I am not sure whether you can delete a master record using eCATT.

Regards

Sai

Answers (0)