cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can any one tell me how to calculate shipment cost ?and how to assign it our delivery so that the shipment cost id included in our billing.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the condition type FB00 depends on frieght groups and class along with tariff zones.So we need to make the necessary customising settings for frieght groups and we need to assign them to the material. And tariff zone is the postal code in the point of view of shippement cost. So tariff zone need to maintained by the postal code of shipping point.And for the item caterogy for the shipment cost type, we need to check how the cost deter,acct.assig.cat,Origin CO,settlemt etc..

Make appropriate settings along with assign purchasing data in settlement then the shipment cost is automatically determined in pricing procedure.

Hope this helps or mail me for further customising.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create a Pricing Procedure and assign it to ur delivery type.

SPRO

LE

Shipping

Basic Shipping Functions

Pricing

Define Pricing Procedures for Deliveries.

Hope this will help.

Reward if does

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply, but i have created a shipment cost pricing procedure which only has the condition type FB00 (frieghtclass/weight) this has to come when i VT01N that is transportation but it is not coming when i press simulation it says net value is zero.

and i have also maintained FB00 condition records in TK11.

now please guide how will calculate theshipment cost when i do VT01N transaction.

thanks