cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Queue gettign stuck in 'ready' state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in using CIF functionality while transferrting Master data and transaction data from R/3 to APO.

I have selected inbound queue processing for APO system and have also registered the queue in APO.

But when I actually CIF any data, it gets stuck in the outbound queue of the R/3 system in 'Ready' state.

Then I always need to manually activate the queue in SMQ1 to transfer the data to APO.

The same thing happens during online transfer of transaction data.

I want the data to be transferred automatically rather tahn activating the CIF queue each time.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Have you got your Problem solved? If yes, please share how you resolved it. Would be a great help for us.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the the MAGIC PROGRAM for clearing queues when performance is a bottleneck and queues are held in READY status for eternity

/SAPAPO/CIF_EMRG_QINSCHED

Please create ZZCF* entry in SMQR before using this. This program can run only in the Background

No responsbility on me or SAP. SAP issues warning for using this program. Read prog documentation before executing

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

We are facing the same issue in our system. Can you please let us know whether has been it resoved ur issue with the above solutions?

Regards

KPN Murthy

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet

Please following setting.

1. User setting

-R/3 T-CD CFC2 (For debuf Area, please check whether your user has "R" or not)

-APO T-CD /SAPAPO/C4 (For debug, please check whether your user has "R : debug on" or not)

2. Queue scheduler setting in both system

Inbound scheduler

T-CD SMQR please make sure whether you have inbound scheduler setting.

If there is not, you can create it by hitting Registration button.

"Registration" => Queue Name CF*, and lest of it can be leave as default.

Outbound scheduler

T-CD SMQS

Please make sure you have entry to your SCM system.

Type should be "R". If it is not R, outbound scheduler is not activated.

So please select entry and and hit registration button again. Then type will change

to "R".

I hope this help your problem.

Keiji Mishima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

thanks a lot for your response . I checked both the settings you mentioned and both seem to be fine. The queue gets stuck in SMQ1 in 'Ready' status. Then I need to manually activate the queue in order to process it into the APO system.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I have a ditto problem. Could you share the solution...All settings are fine.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had also faced similar issue, however is now resolved by clearing the lock entries in SM12. Normally queues get stuck due to lock entries.

Try T code - SM12. Delete the old lock entries excluding current dated lock entries.

Please check and confirm, if you still have the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajkumar Thanarajan

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually the ones in "ready" state process in sometime automatically. I am not sure why the Qs are stuck in "ready" mode for a long period of time.

Can you try running the program RSTRFCI0 or RSTRFCIB in the background to check if the queue gets activated ? If it does, then it may make sense to schedule this in background frequently.